We are the official representative office in Greece for the Dutch Universities of Applied Sciences, presented on this website.
All the members of our team have studied and obtained their Master degrees from Universities in Holland. We speak Dutch and have held management positions in Holland with international companies such as, Price Waterhouse Coopers, the ABN Amro bank, The Telegraph Media group etc. We know from our own experience what it is like to study, work and live in Holland and want to share this knowledge with you, helping you to make the decision which is best for you and your future.
We supply anyone interested in studying in an English language course in Holland at our Universities of Applied Sciences, free of charge, with information and advice, on subjects such as:
- Which study subject best prepares you for the international professional career you wish to pursuit?
- Which University of Applied Sciences offers the location, facilities, atmosphere and environment, which best suits your expectations, lifestyle and personality.
- Which study financing possibilities (loans and grants) are offered to you by the Dutch government.
- Are you finishing high school this year and want start a University study abroad in which over 80% of the students find a suitable good paying job, within 3 months of graduating?
Start your new life as a student in Holland, at a University of Applied Sciences.
- Are you studying a subject not of your first choice, at a University or TEI in Greece, far away from your hometown?
Open a new chapter in your student life and continue your studies in Holland at a University of Applied Sciences.
- Are you under 30 years old, unemployed, or in a low paying job with no prospects for improvement in the future?
Take your destiny in your own hands and make a live changing decision; re-start your professional career, by studying in Holland at a University of Applied Sciences.
If your answer to any of the above questions is “Yes”, then feel free to phone, or mail us for more information, or ask for a personal meeting at our offices.